Restorative and Implant Dentist in Raleigh, NC
Dr. Eric Davis is a North Carolina native and Tar Heel through and through. Dr. Davis graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with a B.S. in Biology. After teaching high school chemistry for 5 years, Dr. Davis returned to UNC-CH to receive his Doctorate in Dental Surgery and complete an Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) residency.
Over the course of his career, Dr. Davis has received extensive training in implant dentistry, periodontology, and orofacial pain. He provides patients with exquisite care in a variety of areas such as complex restorations, smile makeovers, and dental implants — all while building quality relationships with his patients.
Dr. Davis believes in understanding the expectations and limitations of his patients and tailoring treatment to fit their needs. He is passionate about helping patients build a confident smile and establish healthy dental habits. Dr. Davis works tirelessly to instill confidence and faith in the dental profession through acts of empathy, kindness, and skilled work.
When he’s out of the office, you may find Dr. Davis at one of the many area parks, hiking, running, biking or playing with his 8-year-old lab named Natty. Dr. Davis and his fiancé, Mary Elizabeth, are set to be wed in Raleigh this fall.
Advanced Training and Credentials:
- Bachelor of Science in Biology – University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD)- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- NobelActive Implant Placement and Restorations
- PlanMeca Digital Design and Crown Milling
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Health Care Providers
- Specialty Trained in Esthetic Veneers and Crowns
- Academy of General Dentistry
- North Carolina Dental Society
- American Dental Association