A Movie Star Smile
Dr. Allan Acton and his team care deeply about the health of their patients and they understand that excellent general dentistry will strengthen your family’s long term dental health and help to prevent a myriad of potential oral health problems. What does this mean to you? Partnering with an experienced dentist with a great reputation gives you the confidence that your family is well looked after and will help them enjoy a lifetime of beautiful smiles. We work with patients from all over the Cary area, including Morrisville and Apex, NC.
Why Dental Health is Important
Regular dental visits, including teeth cleanings, preventative treatment and oral examinations are important in maintaining overall health and building a trusting and lasting relationship with your dentist is important to forming good dental habits.
Many studies have shown that more serious health conditions (like oral cancer and even heart disease) can present symptoms that would be discovered first by an expert dental health care professional, which is why keeping regular appointments with your dentist is important.
Why is Family Dentistry For Kids Important?
There are a number of reasons to bring your kids in for regular family dentistry appointments:
- Build Good Habits Early – Bringing your children in to the dentist helps them get comfortable with our office and know what to expect for future appointments. We do our best to set them up for a lifetime of good dental health.
- Baby Teeth Are Important! – A common misconception is that baby teeth are less important than adult teeth. Baby teeth are important in that they save space and act as a placeholder for future adult teeth
General and Family Dentistry Services
- Teeth Cleaning | Visiting your dentist regularly for a teeth cleaning appointment can be one of the best preventative measures you can take. Dr. Acton and his team provide a variety of expert dental hygiene services to promote long term dental health and keep your smile looking gorgeous.
- Fillings | If you do happen to have a cavity, we provide tooth colored fillings that are virtually unnoticeable to fix the problem.
- Tooth Extractions | If you have a tooth that has been severely damaged, our doctors can gently remove it and offer several dental options for replacement, particularly if the injury or damage is a dental emergency. Learn More About Tooth Extractions
Maintain Your Dental Health
Cary Family Dental is here to help you and your family achieve and maintain great oral health at all stages of life. Call us today to schedule an appointment to talk about our family dentistry services or to set up a consultation! Individuals and families come from miles around Cary and as close as Morrisville and Apex NC for regular dental hygiene appointments and for all the other general, family, cosmetic and restorative dentistry services we offer.
What Our Patients Are Saying!
As a first time patient, I was warmly welcomed and every person I came in contact with was very friendly. I received a thorough cleaning and was very informed of my needs and any procedure that might be performed.Cindy Covil
I have been a patient of Dr. Acton's for 19 years. You can trust him to listen to you and address your needs and/or fears. He has the most up to date procedures and invest in training all of the staff on both the latest techniques and customer service... I feel safe and well cared for at each of my appointments.Darlene Germano
Dr. Acton is great at what he does and I highly recommend using Cary Family Dental as your new Dentist! PS - their new building is awesome and they have TVs on the ceiling so you can watch when you are getting cleaned!Nathan Campbell
I have been with cary family dental for a few years now and always leave happy! I actually am looking forward to going to this dentist. All staff is always friendly and seem to really care about my well being.Ida Kaeser