Beautiful Porcelain Veneers For Teeth In Cary
Porcelain veneers are commonly recommended for:
- A Chipped Tooth | As you well know, accidents happen. If you’ve accidentally chipped a tooth while eating or by some other means, porcelain veneers for teeth are the ideal solution to give you back your beautiful, confident smile.
- A Cracked Tooth | Over the years teeth can become weak, eventually resulting in a crack. Dr. Acton can apply a dental veneer to your damaged tooth to provide strength and restore beauty … while improving your overall dental health.
- Gaps in Teeth | If you have extra spacing between your teeth from either shifting or the loss of a tooth, porcelain veneers for teeth can quickly close up those unsightly gaps.
- Teeth that are Crooked | You may not have been born with the perfect smile, but veneers for teeth can change that in almost an instant. Porcelain veneers can be an excellent alternative to traditional braces, which can be painful and take up to two years before the treatment is complete.
- Teeth that are Misshapen | A beautiful, even, and symmetrical smile can easily be achieved with porcelain veneers. At Cary Family Dental, we can give you an incredible smile using this beautiful and natural looking alternative.
Our dental veneer patients throughout the Morrisville, Cary and Apex NC area love the difference their porcelain veneers have made in their lives. Call our office today to set up a dental veneer consultation with Dr. Acton and find out how porcelain veneers can give you an amazing, natural smile!
Porcelain Veneers FAQs
Get A Beautiful Smile With Teeth Veneers In Cary
Do you think your smile needs a makeover? Cosmetic dentist Dr. Allan Acton offers a variety of solutions to give you a brilliant, beautiful smile, including prepless veneers. An easy and convenient dental solution for many, prepless veneers can be exactly what you need to freshen up your smile by giving it a beautiful new look.
Unlike traditional porcelain veneers, prepless veneers such as DURAthin don’t require shaping, or prepping your teeth. What does this mean to you? At Cary Family Dental, located in Cary close to Morrisville and Apex NC, we can help you achieve an incredibly natural looking smile with less tooth preparation and at the same cost as porcelain veneers.
Benefits of Prepless Veneers
- Prepless veneers are beautiful and natural looking.
- A tooth veneer like DURAthin requires little or no shaping/prepping of your natural tooth
- Prepless dental veneers are a more conservative tooth veneer procedure. They require little or no work done to your teeth prior to application and very little change to your natural tooth’s structure.
Why Choose Prepless Veneers?
Convenient | If Dr. Acton, your dentist in Cary NC, recommends prepless veneers, there is less shaping done to your teeth, greatly decreasing the need for preparation and the overall time for the procedure.
Conservative | You don’t need to worry about permanent damage to your underlying teeth when receiving DURAthin veneers. During a prepless veneer procedure, little to no “preparation” (tooth shaping and material removal) is needed to prepare the tooth for placement.
Beauty | As with traditional veneers, prepless veneers can give your smile a stunning makeover and give you a gorgeous new smile without extensive shaping.
Schedule a Dental Veneers Consultation Near Morrisville and Apex, NC
Contact us at Cary Family Dental today to find out more about how DURAthin prepless veneers can beautify your smile! We would love to work with you to give you a beautiful smile. If you are in the Raleigh area, from Morrisville to Apex, NC, give us a call!