A Movie Star Smile
Have you always wished for straight teeth but didn’t want traditional metal braces? You want lovely straight teeth but didn’t want the pain, the hassle, the less than attractive look and the time involved with traditional metal braces.
Top Quality Aesthetic Dentistry
Now, there is a wonderful system that can give you straight teeth and a lovely smile without the hassles of traditional metal braces. That system is called Invisalign clear braces and we are proud to offer it at our Cary practice near Morrisville and Apex, NC! This system can give you straight teeth with startling results without the hassle of traditional metal braces.
Benefits of Invisalign Clear Braces
- Traditional metal braces have metal wires and brackets that can cut and scar your gums and the inside of your mouth.
- Invisalign clear braces have no metal in them, so cannot cut you.
- Invisalign clear braces usually take less time to give you straight teeth than traditional metal braces.
- Personal dental care is miles easier with Invisalign clear braces. With traditional metal braces, it is hard to work around the braces to get your teeth properly clean. With Invisalign clear braces, you simply pop out the trays, brush and floss thoroughly, and put the trays back in.
- The pain involved with traditional metal braces can sometimes be quite harsh. Not only do the metal brackets and wires cut, when it comes time to have the wires tightened, it can really hurt. With Invisalign clear braces, you get straight teeth slowly but consistently. Your teeth are gently pushed into position.
- By and large, patients who have had both traditional braces and then Invisalign clear braces far prefer Invisalign.
- When you consider the unattractiveness of traditional metal braces, Invisalign clear braces is an obvious choice. They are really quite undetectable and you can laugh and smile with confidence. And within a shorter period of time, your smile with straight teeth will be something you show off all the time!
What Our Patients Are Saying!
As a first time patient, I was warmly welcomed and every person I came in contact with was very friendly. I received a thorough cleaning and was very informed of my needs and any procedure that might be performed.Cindy Covil
I have been a patient of Dr. Acton's for 19 years. You can trust him to listen to you and address your needs and/or fears. He has the most up to date procedures and invest in training all of the staff on both the latest techniques and customer service... I feel safe and well cared for at each of my appointments.Darlene Germano
Dr. Acton is great at what he does and I highly recommend using Cary Family Dental as your new Dentist! PS - their new building is awesome and they have TVs on the ceiling so you can watch when you are getting cleaned!Nathan Campbell
I have been with cary family dental for a few years now and always leave happy! I actually am looking forward to going to this dentist. All staff is always friendly and seem to really care about my well being.Ida Kaeser