Get Straight Teeth With Clear Braces In Cary
Common Uses for Invisalign Clear Braces
- Open up crowded teeth
- Shift teeth to close up gaps
- Used to fix an underbite or overbite
- Realign a crossbite
How do Invisalign Clear Braces Straighten Teeth?
After discussing the option of Invisalign with Dr. Acton, the entire process can often take under one year. It begins when your Cary dentist takes images of your teeth which are used to create multiple aligners. Each stage of aligners gently shifts your teeth until you have achieved your incredible new smile.
What are the Benefits of Invisalign Clear Braces?
- Your Comfort | Pain can be a major deterrent when considering traditional braces. But Dr. Acton guarantees the comfort of your Invisalign clear braces, which are made to your exact specifications.
- Saving Time | Invisalign braces can produce even better results than metal braces and in much less time. Why should you wait longer for the smile of your dreams? Choosing Invisalign can give you much faster results.
- Saving Face | The thought of braces can be mortifying for many teens and adults, especially during public speaking engagements and interviews. Invisalign clear braces are barely noticeable and very discrete.
- Better Oral Health Care | Because Invisalign braces can be taken out at any time, you can brush, floss, and rinse as you normally would, making your daily dental care routine a breeze.
How Long Does Invisalign Treatment Take?
The length of Invisalign treatment time required to straighten your teeth can be estimated during your initial consultation. Treatment time can vary dramatically depending on the severity of your orthodontic issues. Some patients can achieve straight teeth in as little as six months, while others require as many as thirty-six months. In summation, it is best not to assume a treatment timeline until one of our dentists has assessed your case.
Near Morrisville or Apex, NC? Schedule an Invisalign Consultation!
If you live or work near Raleigh, specifically around Cary, Morrisville and Apex NC, and are ready to straighten your teeth, call us at Cary Family Dental today. We are happy to tell you more about Invisalign clear braces and help you get started on the path to an incredible new smile!