A Movie Star Smile
Braces can be an embarrassing inconvenience for many teens and adults. If you’ve dreamed of having a gorgeous, straight and healthy smile, without the pain and unsightly look of metal braces, Invisalign clear braces are the choice for you. Dr. Acton of Cary Family Dental near Morrisville and Apex, NC can recommend these clear braces to straighten teeth and give you a beautiful new smile in less time than you’d think. Invisalign clear aligners can work much faster than traditional braces, and because they are custom made to straighten your teeth in multiple phases, they’re the great alternative to a pointy, painful, metal mouth.
Common Uses for Invisalign Clear Braces
- Open up crowded teeth
- Shift teeth to close up gaps
- Used to fix an underbite or overbite
- Realign a crossbite
How Invisalign Works
After discussing the option of Invisalign with Dr. Acton, the entire process can often take under one year. It begins when your Cary dentist takes images of your teeth which are used to create multiple aligners. Each stage of aligners gently shifts your teeth until you have achieved your incredible new smile.
How Long Does Invisalign Treatment Take?
The length of Invisalign treatment time required to straighten your teeth can be estimated during your initial consultation. Treatment time can vary dramatically depending on the severity of your orthodontic issues. Some patients can achieve straight teeth in as little as six months, while others require as many as thirty-six months. In summation, it is best not to assume a treatment timeline until one of our dentists has assessed your case.
- Your Comfort | Pain can be a major deterrent when considering traditional braces. But Dr. Acton guarantees the comfort of your Invisalign clear braces, which are made to your exact specifications.
- Saving Time | Invisalign braces can produce even better results than metal braces and in much less time. Why should you wait longer for the smile of your dreams? Choosing Invisalign can give you much faster results.
- Saving Face | The thought of braces can be mortifying for many teens and adults, especially during public speaking engagements and interviews. Invisalign clear braces are barely noticeable and very discrete.
- Better Oral Health Care | Because Invisalign braces can be taken out at any time, you can brush, floss, and rinse as you normally would, making your daily dental care routine a breeze.
Get Straight Teeth with Invisalign Today
If you live or work near Raleigh, specifically around Cary, Morrisville and Apex NC, and are ready to straighten your teeth, call us at Cary Family Dental today. We are happy to tell you more about Invisalign clear braces and help you get started on the path to an incredible new smile!
What Our Patients Are Saying!
As a first time patient, I was warmly welcomed and every person I came in contact with was very friendly. I received a thorough cleaning and was very informed of my needs and any procedure that might be performed.Cindy Covil
I have been a patient of Dr. Acton's for 19 years. You can trust him to listen to you and address your needs and/or fears. He has the most up to date procedures and invest in training all of the staff on both the latest techniques and customer service... I feel safe and well cared for at each of my appointments.Darlene Germano
Dr. Acton is great at what he does and I highly recommend using Cary Family Dental as your new Dentist! PS - their new building is awesome and they have TVs on the ceiling so you can watch when you are getting cleaned!Nathan Campbell
I have been with cary family dental for a few years now and always leave happy! I actually am looking forward to going to this dentist. All staff is always friendly and seem to really care about my well being.Ida Kaeser