Top Quality Aesthetic Dentistry
She is a graduate of the UNC-CH School of Dentistry, member of the North Carolina Dental Society and the American Dental Association. She is a certified provider of Invisalign clear braces and TruDenta – a system that treats headaches, migraines, TMJ, Tinnitus and neck pain. Dr. Madden is best known for the quality care she provides and making each of her patients feel like family.
Dr. Kristin Madden lives in Durham, NC with her boyfriend, Esteban, sommelier and owner of BarBrunello.com, his two daughters, and the newest addition to their family, Coco, an 11-pound Cavapoo.
Both her mom and dad are dentists, making dentistry a part of her DNA. They worked together from the time she finished dental school at UNC School of Dentistry in 2012, up until they retired this past March. Dr. Madden is happy to have found a new family at Cary Family Dental. Her goal is to make you feel like family as well from the moment you step into our office.
- Bachelor of Arts in Spanish – University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Masters in Physiology – North Carolina State University
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) – University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Member of the North Carolina Dental Society
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the Third District Dental Society
- Certified in Basic Life Support
- Certified provider of Invisalign and Six Month Smiles
- Certified provider of TruDenta – a system that treats headaches, migraines, TMJ, Tinnitus and neck pain.