Clear Braces For Adults With A Dentist In Cary NC
If you have always wanted straight teeth but were wary of getting traditional metal braces, there is a more modern system that Dr. Acton from Cary Family Dental near Morrisville and Apex, NC would like to offer to you that we think you will love. It’s Invisalign clear braces. This is a braces system that is for adults and older teens who’ve already had their adult teeth grow in. These braces for adults are perfect for the person who always wants to look their best, for the board room or for a night out.
The Invisalign clear braces system to give you straight teeth is marvelous! It is a system that uses a set of aligner trays that gradually, consistently give you straight teeth. You swap out the aligners every two weeks.
Invisalign is a great system for almost everyone:
- If you want straight teeth in a shorter time than traditional metal braces, Invisalign clear braces are for you.
- If you want straight teeth but don’t have huge bite problems, Invisalign clear braces are for you.
- If you want to be able to smile and laugh and have your picture taken with confidence throughout your entire treatment, Invisalign clear braces are for you.
- If you want a braces for adults system that makes personal dental hygiene much easier than with traditional braces, Invisalign clear braces are for you. To make sure your teeth are clean, you simply remove the trays and brush and floss as usual.
- If you want a braces for adults system that doesn’t have any food restrictions, Invisalign clear braces are for you.
- If you want a braces for adults system that typically has far less pain than traditional metal braces, Invisalign clear braces are for you.
- If you want a system that by and large has many, many satisfied customers, and among them those who have had traditional metal braces and then used the Invisalign system, Invisalign clear braces to give you straight teeth are for you.
- If you are someone who’s busy (and aren’t we all?), Invisalign clear braces are for you. This is because when you go to the dentist to get your new aligners, our dentist will give you several sets at the same time so you don’t need to visit us as often.
If you would like more information about the Invisalign braces for adults treatment, call or stop by our Cary office today! We work with patients from all over the Raleigh area, from Morrisville, to Apex, NC!