Have you been treatment planned for a dental crown but have not yet scheduled your procedure? If you schedule your crown treatment during the month of April you will save $200 on each crown! You can call us at 919.246.5205 or email our treatment coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your appointment for this select time offer. Availability is limited, so make sure you reserve your time soon!
This offer may not be combined with Care Credit, Lending Club or any other discounts. This offer is only valid through April 30, 2017.
CEREC Porcelain Crowns With Your Cary Dentist
If you’re missing a tooth or have irreparable damage to a tooth, a dental crown (cap for teeth) is an excellent solution to restore your smile.
Porcelain crowns are made to look exactly like your natural teeth, and there have been impressive advances in modern dental technology to make a crown for teeth that is created especially for you in just one office visit. This technology is known as CEREC, which stands for Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics (thank goodness for the acronym).
What is CEREC?
CEREC is a procedure that allows Dr. Acton and Dr. Maj to create fully custom dental crowns right in their Cary office near Morrisville and Apex, NC.
Why is this important? You’re a busy person, and one visit for a custom tooth crown means no repeat office visits to finish the procedure. We respect your time and are thrilled to offer CEREC dental crowns to help you save more of it.
Why Dental Crowns?
- Dental crowns are most often used when your existing tooth is too damaged for other traditional dental procedures like fillings.
- If your damaged tooth is exceptionally weak, a tooth crown could strengthen the existing structure and provide necessary protection.
- Dental crowns can be used to support a dental bridge if needed.
- A tooth crown is also used as a cap for a dental implant and becomes a beautiful and permanent replacement for a missing tooth.
How Does Dr. Acton Place Dental Crowns?
- The first step involves taking a mold of the natural tooth that will be replaced by the tooth crown. A cap for teeth (dental crown) will be created especially for you.
- The second step involves Dr. acton shaping your natural tooth so the tooth crown will fit perfectly.
- After the new dental crown is made it is affixed to your natural tooth that was reshaped to receive the new dental crown.
- Finally, after your dental crowns are placed, Dr. Acton or Dr. Maj may make some very slight adjustments to ensure that each tooth crown is properly aligned with your other teeth.
Our patients in the Morrisville – Cary – Apex NC area love the convenience and beauty of CEREC porcelain crowns. Contact us today for more information on dental crowns and how the CEREC procedure will make your oral health care more convenient!