So you want to whiten your teeth? It’s an affordable way to improve your smile, look younger, and feel more confident when you interact with people in business or social settings. Furthermore, teeth whitening in Morrisville is now
Here are 5 things Cary Family Dental recommends when it comes to teeth whitening in Morrisville:
- Meet with your dentist for a consultation first. There are several different teeth whitening systems and a consultation will help you ascertain which procedure is best for you.
- It is vital to know that whitening does not affect existing fillings, veneers, or crowns.
- During your consultation, decide how many shades lighter you want your teeth to be at the end of the treatment. Depending on the whitening procedure chosen, your teeth can be enhanced by three to eight shades. An in-office procedure achieves a degree of lightning that cannot be achieved with an OTC product. During your treatment, your dentist may apply a coating to protect your gums and roots while the bleaching agent is applied.
- An alternative protocol is to have your dentist customize a take-home kit for you. Make sure you follow the instructions exactly. First, molds are made from your upper and lower arch. Then the lab creates trays to hold the bleach. While this technique may take longer, it is more affordable and more convenient for many patients. Teeth whitening in Morrisville can last from six months to two years depending on the treatment plan.
- With any of the teeth whitening systems, tooth sensitivity may occur. In most cases, it won’t last for more than a day or so. Call Cary Family Dental if it lasts longer.
Cary Family Dental offers general, restorative, and cosmetic dental services including teeth whitening, sedation dentistry, dentures, and dental crowns. At Cary Family Dental, quality care and a comfortable patient experience are our top priorities.
Contact Cary Family Dental:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):