Dental bonding is one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry procedures used and it’s not difficult to see why. Dental bonding is an effective treatment for several different cosmetic problems.
Bonding uses a very sturdy resin material that is tooth-colored. The material is applied to the teeth while it is soft, much like putty, and then it is set with a special light. This hardens the material which then bonds with the tooth and can be shaped and polished as needed.
Dentists will typically consider dental bonding in the following cases:
1. To repair chipped or broken teeth
2. To fill spaces between teeth
3. Protecting teeth after gums recede
4. To change the general shape of teeth
5. To repair discoloration as part of a complete smile makeover
Cary Family Dental offers dental bonding along with the following services:
We invite you to schedule an appointment today.
Contact Cary Family Dental:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
915 Kildaire Farm Rd
Cary, North Carolina