Beautiful Porcelain Veneers For Teeth In Cary
Porcelain veneers are small, natural looking tooth coverings that are made to look like your natural tooth. They can be an easy solution for a variety of common dental problems, including teeth that have become damaged or cracked, or have been stained from a variety of foods or certain medications. A dental veneer is applied directly to the surface of your tooth, giving you a natural looking and stunning new smile. Dr. Acton and Dr. Maj have the expertise to determine if porcelain veneers for teeth are the right choice for you if you are in the Cary – Morrisville – Apex, NC area, and give you a gorgeous, healthy new smile.
Porcelain veneers are commonly recommended for:
- A Chipped Tooth | As you well know, accidents happen. If you’ve accidentally chipped a tooth while eating or by some other means, porcelain veneers for teeth are the ideal solution to give you back your beautiful, confident smile.
- A Cracked Tooth | Over the years teeth can become weak, eventually resulting in a crack. Dr. Acton can apply a dental veneer to your damaged tooth to provide strength and restore beauty … while improving your overall dental health.
- Gaps in Teeth | If you have extra spacing between your teeth from either shifting or the loss of a tooth, porcelain veneers for teeth can quickly close up those unsightly gaps.
- Teeth that are Crooked | You may not have been born with the perfect smile, but veneers for teeth can change all that in almost like an instant. Porcelain veneers can be an excellent alternative for traditional braces, which can be painful and take a couple years for treatment to be complete.
- Teeth that are Misshapen | A beautiful, even, and symmetrical smile can easily be achieved with porcelain veneers. At Cary Family Dental, we can give you an incredible smile using this beautiful and natural looking alternative.
Our dental veneer patients throughout the Morrisville, Cary and Apex NC area love the difference their porcelain veneers have made in their lives. Call our office today to set up a dental veneer consultation with Dr. Acton or Dr. Maj and find out how porcelain veneers can give you an amazing, natural smile!